Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1/1000

   So fuck construction paper and fancy borders, here’s to blogger.

  Today was a good day. I woke up early and the first thing i did was clean the kitchen. i knew it had to be done but had been putting it off. I find it strange that their are always more bowls in the sink, but i don’t remember using them. I went to the d.m.v and passed my drivers test. i should get my I.d in the mail in a week. this is good because it means i won’t have to deal with with clerks who are convinced I’m just a big fifteen year old.
   I have started rolling my own cigarettes because its cheaper and if i have to go through the trouble of rolling one every time i want one i should cut back. It’s incredible how effective my laziness is. I’ve been doing this for a few days now and have still gotten no better at rolling. this is incredibly frustrating.
   I played guitar for about an hour today. i recently took about a month break of not playing at all . it feels good to be back at it. I’m currently trying to find someone to record my E.P with me but I really don’t know anyone who will do it. I’ll probably end up doing it myself.
    I’m starting to truly dislike my cellphone. It’s annoying and is always dying, kinda like Brett Micheals. It’s vibrate changes from barely audible to bring the fucking roof down at will and sometimes just shuts its self off. I’m seriously this phone’s bitch. example-
    me-” Hey phone, do you mind if make a call? It’s kinda important.”
    phone-“…………………………………………………………………..”
     My phone is quite because It’s a bitch and is dead or off.
     Bottom line- fuck my phone.
     I think when I’m done with this I’ll go watch HBO.
    I’m going driving tomorrow and I’m nervous.
    I’m also going to start a song- a- day thing, I’m gonna stick to it.
    I hate when people say something with a weird inflection or accent and you can’t understand them and when you ask them nicely to clarify and they get offended.
     Fuck that.
    The title of this blog is counting to a thousand, so every day I’m gonna add a day to the counter. That’s all together 2.7 years.
     I’m excited and terrified and hopeful for everything to come in the next couple of years.
     Goodnight!
      1/1000

4 comments:

  1. good goal, i dig it. and i know what u are talking about, they need a make a working phone not just a cool looking phone!!!! arghhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. get a beeper. ice cube and snoop dogg had them and theyre cool dudes

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bloggin my friend,follow me for video game news lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1/1000? haha cant wait to see your 1000 blogs thats going to take some time! ill be here following

    ReplyDelete